Tools : hexdump
(This page is not Lynx aware.)
Notes on the hex text field:
- This translates into and from unicodes. The Euro sign
thus is translated to 20AC.
- If the system does not see any spaces in a line, only ISO
LATIN characters (00 to FF) are assumed.
- Short last lines inherit the "space setting"
from the line before.
- Everything behind a ! to the end of the line is ignored.
- A hex "00" is internally interpreted as
"\0" in strings.
Last edited 2000-03-02 by Valentin Hilbig, email@example.com